10.12.2008

The Low-down


Curt and I have known each other since we were 14. We took lots of "smart kid" classes together in high school (notice the fancy white robes), and I thought he was the hottest nerd I had ever seen.

But he was a jock, and I was into musical theater. So despite our shared nerdiness, we were just too different.... or so we thought.

I had always hung out with an older crowd (which might make me sound cool, but trust me, I wasn't...), so when I entered my senior year of high school, I suddenly found myself all alone. I discreetly merged into another group, comprised of people who are now some of my best friends, and lo and behold, also included my future husband.

We officially became an "item" on November 24, 2004. Now, four years later, we're planning our wedding.

And may I just say, folks, this party's gonna be off the heezy! We are so excited with how things are coming together, and considering our immense adoration of the internet and all its glory, a blog seemed like the perfect way to document the process.

Dear readers, if you exist yet, please feel free to jump in at any time... I would love to hear your feedback as I share my ideas and inspiration. Hooray for the blog-munity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website is amazing and full of fun facts about you and your hot-nerd-soon-to-be-hot-nerd-husband! Love you and Wish you all the BEST in this next year of planning and preparation for your life with Curt!!!

Love ALWAYS,

Trish and Zac