10.18.2008

We love Sarah!

As promised... a full post dedicated to the incredibly talented Sarah K. Chen.


For us, photography was pretty much priority numero uno from the very beginning. We knew we wanted someone with a fresh, unique style, combined with impeccable skill. Sarah certainly fits the bill! Based on her blog and our e-mail correspondences, she seems like an amazing woman and we can't wait to meet her and have her take pretty pictures of us!

Here's some eye candy. Oh yum.











1 comment:

markessaxo said...

You will not be disappointed! Sarah shot my wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made for ourselves. Her photos are modern yet timeless. I have a bunch on my blog if you wanna check em out ;)
I can't wait to peek at your wedding photos in October. I follow you on Wedding Chicks and LOVE your style!