12.05.2008

Try This.

I've been quite the expert procratinator the past few days. Anything to keep me from writing those dreaded final papers...


But I discovered an amazing food combination last night, and I have to tell you about it.


Grab a handful of peanut butter filled pretzels (I love the ones from Trader Joe's)


source.


Then make yourself a cup of hot chocolate. I prefer to make mine the old fashioned way, with cocoa powder, sugar, and milk mixed together in a saucepan... and whipped cream on top, naturally!



Something about the deliciously salty-sweet combo was enough to put me in a good mood long enough to get some work done!


Does anyone have a sublime food combination that I might be missing out on? Share with me!!

1 comment:

LauraAnn said...

I love pancakes with peanut butter (take your pick on crunchy or smooth) and syrup. My grandfather always ate pancakes that way and it just was passed down through the family! Mmmmmm......