I feel like I talk about myself a lot on this blog. I mean, it is my blog, so maybe that's to be expected.
Maybe you'd like to hear a little bit about that guy I'm marrying.
I saw this on Amy's blog a couple days ago, and it looked like fun. So here goes.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Depends who else is in the room. If it's just him, he's watching SportsCenter. He's currently all giddy about the upcoming NFL Draft. If it's both of us, we're watching one of our favorite shows: Mad Men, 30 Rock, the Office, How I Met Your Mother, House, Fringe, Worst Week, Flight of the Conchords... wow that makes it sound like we watch a lot of TV.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Some kind of vinaigrette (that is the hardest word to spell, seriously.)
3. What's one food he doesn't like? He's not very picky. But certain vegetables really get to him. Like celery, carrots (when they're cooked), and cucumbers (which is fine with me because I love them and I'm happy to steal them from his salads)
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Water, Diet Coke, or both. Or if it's a nice place he'll order a beer, usually some kind of Hefeweizen.
5. Where did he go to high school? Same place I did! Capo Valley Christian. He was the valedictorian in our graduating class of 60 (no, that's not a typo) people.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 13. And he has almost as many pairs as I do.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? art. concert posters.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Turkey, cheese, lettuce, pepperoncinis, bell peppers, and mustard.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Mexican food, easily. Pizza and sushi are right up there, too.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Trader Joe's Vanilla Almond clusters. Or Special K Red Berries. (Have you ever noticed how there's no such thing as a "manly" cereal? They all sound so girly... oh wait! I forgot about Cap'n Crunch. That's sort of manly, right? It's another one of his favorites.)
11. What would he never wear? light-wash denim. Ed Hardy anything.
12. What is his favorite sports team? As UCSD alums, we're both big Chargers fans. And we like the USC Trojans.
13. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Work on weekends? But we really need to save money, so he doesn't complain.
14. What is his heritage? His little sister swears they are all full-blooded Hungarian. But I'm pretty sure there's some other stuff mixed in there too.
15. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Carrot cake (which is so weird considering his general dislike of carrots), or something really chocolaty.
16. Did he play sports in high school? Captain of the varsity football, soccer, and volleyball teams.
17. What could he spend hours doing? Simultaneously watching TV and "internetting" (checking his Google Reader, looking at dogs on Petfinder, browsing Craigslist).
18. What is one unique talent he has? Ha. Multi-tasking. He's also a self-proclaimed "internet curator" (click here to visit his Tumblr) and a really good photographer (click here to see his Flickr).