3.30.2009

get in my closet.


Something you may not know about me: there are quite a few blogs on my Reader that are not wedding-related (gasp!)

Among my daily reads are several design blogs, food blogs, fashion blogs, and funny blogs (this one is my favorite).

Anyway. That image above is from Tim Clarke's portfolio, via Elements of Style.

And I'm just saying. One Day. I will have a massive wall of shoes like that.



Spill it, ladies... how many pairs are in your collection? I won't judge :)

4 comments:

Maggie @ Eat, Drink, Marry said...

Huuuuge fan of F*YouPenguin here! As in, a laughing so hard I cry kind of fan.

Not sure on shoe numbers, but sure that if I counted I'd be struck with guilt. Is it justifiable that I circle them in and out and donate regularly?!

Abbie said...

I should cover my head in shame... I know I'm over a hundred, but I refuse to count them.

Megan said...

Unfortunately, not as many as I wish. :(

Aside from wedding stuff, I LOVE looking at home design blogs. The two probably go slightly hand in hand, but I still love them both.

sera said...

I have to count them??? By counting them, I have to admit that I have a problem, and yet, I'm certain that I don't have all the shoes that I need so...