6.05.2009

I've been Splashed!


Erin Ever After is one of my favorite daily reads, so I was delighted to receive the Splash award from Erin!


Here are the details of being Splashed:

The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive and inspiring blogs. When you receive this award you must:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let your nominees know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you have received your Splash Award.



And here of some of my favorite blogs that I've decided to splash!


Wedding on a Half Dime (I had the pleasure of meeting Kristina in person the other day when she came in to try on dresses! She has a rad sense of style and she also happens to be a photographer, check out her work here...)

A Glimpse of the Girl Next Door

Craft My Bride

Tea and Whimsy

Project: Bride!


Pinwheels and Poprocks Wedding

A Summer Picnic Wedding

Five oh Eight Baldwin

Sarah Elizabeth



If you haven't already, go check out these blogs for some great inspiration!





3 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Yay! Thanks for splashing me!

love said...

oh thank you! you are awesome! have not updated in awhile due to lack of time but will sure do soon enough! thanks again;)

Abbie said...

Thanks for the love!!