11.18.2008

Miscellaneous #1

Just dropping in really quick because there's a whole slew of things I want to share. Life's kind of crazy right now because I'm graduating in about 3 weeks!! Posting might be a little light for a while, but I feel compelled to talk about the following little tidbits...




Yay me! I was asked to be a contributing blogger on Wedding Chicks, the awesome planning blog created by Amy of Amy Squires Photography and Jocey of Joceybella Invites! Click here to see my page... I promise I'll be posting more on there soon!!


I ordered my dress! And the bridesmaid dresses! I never imagined that these two HUGE items would get crossed off the list so early in the process, but it's such a relief to have it done! Full post on each coming very very soon...


Speaking of dresses, Mackenzie of Something Old, Something New brought this little number to my attention:


J. Crew, you're making me drool.


It's gorge. Y'all. I luurve it. I've always had an affinity for J. Crew's wedding dresses, but I think this one takes the cake. The little feather details, the adorable bow....sigh. If I hadn't already ordered my dress, and if I wasn't so adamant about having a short dress to show off my shoes, I would definitely consider wearing this!



My lovely photographer Sarah K. Chen was scheduled to deliver her baby girl Ellie yesterday afternoon. I'm checking her blog every 5 seconds, anxiously awaiting the good news!



A huge thank you to A $10,000 Wedding for this post. Genius.



I think that's all for now... Wish me luck as I start writing about 40ish-pages worth of final papers.

No comments: