4.08.2009

Almost-Husband picks out my clothes.

A few days ago we were browsing the racks in one of my favorite stores. Almost-husband handed me this ruffly chiffon blouse and said, "Gingham is supposed to be really big for spring."


I didn't stare at him wide-eyed. My jaw did not drop.


Because this is actually a totally normal scenario.


See, he's got a really good track record when it comes to selecting things for my wardrobe. He's just got this uncanny knack for it. And he understands fashion and he knows what looks good on me. Is that weird? Maybe. I kind of don't care though.


He lovingly reassured me that if there is some freak accident during my Lasik surgery next month that results in blindness, he'll dress me and make sure I look cute every day (which got me thinking, would he learn how to do my hair and makeup too? that's a really funny thought).


Oh, by the way. That gingham chiffon blouse? It's in my closet right now. And I luuurve it.

4 comments:

Maggie @ Eat, Drink, Marry said...

Yeah, this totally could've been written about my guy. It freaked me out at first, but I finally got used to it. And now I kinda love it. ;-)

Megan said...

I really really wish my almost husband was a bit more like this.

Understands fashion? Not even a little bit.

Stephanie said...

Aww this is so cute!!! you are so lucky! I still can't believe you got him to go shopping, yet alone have style in what he selects for you!

the un-bride said...

I have an envy .. my guy def. does not do this. Lucky you!