4.24.2009

Nothing Short of Genius


When a short wedding dress hits the runway, you can bet your booty it'll end up here on Mason Jar Bride.

These lovelies are from Oscar de la Renta's spring 2010 collection. I'm loving how he mixes these chic, tailored, 60s-inspired frocks with giant ethereal poufs of tulle.

And sure, the logistics of actually wearing gloves on your wedding day (what do you do when you're exchanging rings?) are undeniably a little messy, but for a runway, I LOVE them.


I would wear that coat all. the. time.


I think this last one is my favorite. Pretty, playful, and unfussy. You know what would look great with it? My shoes.


Via modern romance

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love that last dress too! And your shoes would look good with it.

sera said...

I love that dropped-waist number. thanks for these!