4.27.2009

My Inner Southern Girl is Squealing with Delight

Y'all.

We finalized our menu.

Pulled Pork Sliders served on Cheesy Rolls
Fire Roasted Tri-Tip
Grilled Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Ranch Style Beans
Four Cheese Mac N' Cheese
Mixed Green Salad served with Candied Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Grape Tomatoes and Raspberry Walnut Dressing
Cornbread and Assorted Dinner Rolls
And a 15-gallon keg of locally brewed Hefeweizen

$25 per person.


Katie @ Bad to the Bone: I think I love you.

11 comments:

Maggie @ Eat, Drink, Marry said...

YUM. Killer price, too.

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

holy *Kjbaskfjgasef I'm drooling

jessica lynn said...

yum! can i come!?!? haha!

megan marie said...

even as a vegan, i think that sounds great!

Megan said...

That sounds amazing. It's going to be great!

melissa said...

OMG, I am salivating right now.

Laura said...

Pulled pork sliders...mmmmmm. We're doing a bbq buffet with cole slaw, potato salad, and baked beans. I think it's the best decision we've made so far.

My Sweet & Saucy said...

That menu sounds AMAZING!!!

sera said...

I picked the wrong venue. that sounds amazing!

Surprise Wedding said...

LOVE it! I'm an upper-midwestern native, living out west, trying to pull together an authentically southern menu myself. Might have to copy you a bit. :)

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

are you for real? i haven't eaten dinner yet and its 8:17 pm... and i have to read about all this yummy food?

drooling....

had to let you know (of all people) of our new contest

I just know your Inspiration Board would be the YUMMIEST!!!

Haven't seen you in a while, so come on by and join our contest?!

www.myislandwedding.com